Project Coordinator (Female) : Detail
- Company: SAHAS Nepal
- Industry: Non Governmental Organization (NGO)
- Address: Sahas Nepal, P O. Box 8975, EPC1590, Lalitpur, Nep
- Full Time
- Please check vacancy details.
- Please check vacancy details
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
Detailed Job Description/ Requirement:
Group of Helping Hands (SAHAS) Nepal: is a non-profit making non-governmental-organization founded in 1996 by a team of professional development workers, who for many years had been involved in Rural Development Programs. The organization has since then successfully implemented various projects in the sectors of sustainable agriculture and food security, natural resource management, climate change, community empowerment, social mobilization, lobby and advocacy, civic education, disaster response and reconstruction and infrastructure (water, sanitation, roads and bridges) development. At present, the organization runs different projects in seventeen districts of Nepal.
SAHAS Nepal has been implementing a NORLHA funded Sustainable Agriculture for Livelihoods Security and Mahila-1(SALS/Mahila-1) Project in three former VDCs ( Dadagaun, Thulogaun and Ramche) of Rasuwa district since Aug 2013.
SAHAS Nepal is looking for potential woman candidates for position of Project Coordinator of the project.
Position: Project Coordinator-1 (Female)
- Managing for implementation of planned activities with set standards and timeframe
- Effective planning, delivery, and follow up of training activities on gender/vegetable/cash crops/ small animal production
- Carrying out monitoring of all implemented activities
- Managing for an effective community mobilization and utilization of local resources
- Establishing community linkage and network for the marketing of agricultural product
- Sound coordination of concerned local and district level line agencies/stakeholders and establish community group linkage with related line agencies
- Carrying out staff supervision, coaching and other performance development as well as team building activities
- Sound financial management
- Producing quality monthly, quarterly and annual as well as other event reports.
ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCES:
- Master’s degree in Gender Studies, plus at least a year experience in related subject matters. Or Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture Science (B. Sc Ag) and one year experience in vegetable/cash crops production and animal husbandry.
- Good skills on training delivery, monitoring and evaluation
- Good coordination skills
- Knowledge on community agricultural commodity marketing
- Knowledge on financial management and staff supervision and development.
- Fluent in Nepali and English languages
SALARY AND BENEFITS: As per SAHAS Nepal’s employment policy
Apply to: Executive Director, SAHAS Nepal, Lalitpur
Application requirement and deadline: Updated CV with two referees through following email address by April 30, 2017
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: SAHAS Nepal reserves right to reject any or all applicants. Woman candidates from Dalit, Janajati and other ethnic groups are encouraged to apply.
Telephone enquiries will not be entertained.