Program Coordinator : Detail
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for the further process of recruitment.
You can also call us during business hours at 01-5547709 / 5547710 (Sunday-Friday)
OR you can visit our office at Kandevsthan, Kupondole , Lalitpur
JobsNepal.com reserves the right to accept or reject any or all applications without assigning any reason.
- Company: JobsNepal.com Direct Recruitment Service
- Industry: Information Technology
- Address: Kandeuta Than, Lalitpur
- Full Time
- 5+ years
- Graduate (Bachelors)
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
Jobsnepal.com (Nepal’s first career portal with an approach of creating a meeting point for the employers and the job seekers where each aims at meeting their individual requirements) invites application from the competent, committed, self-motivated and enthusiastic Nepalese candidates in the capacity of Program Coordinator for our client companies.
One of the reputed Colleges based in Kathmandu.
Job Position: Program Coordinator
The college is soon to lunch vocational trainings (hospitality related in alliance with CTEVT). The incumbent will be responsible for the overall operation of the training.
Responsibilities and duties:
a. Daily duties and activities
- Yearly planning and scheduling
- Academic planning and scheduling.
- Network and attract best available adjunct faculty and recommend them for appointment.
- Scheduling class routines for both students and faculties.
- Assisting Principals in preparation of Brochure, Application forms and Ad copy by coordination with Agency for photo shoot and content copy.
- Preparing student Handbook for approval and ensuring its print and distribution to students.
- Work with operations department in session start to establish and present a proposed budget for the upcoming year.
b. Course Plans and Faculty Relations
- Collection, review and distribution of session plans from teachers.
- Organizing faculty meetings.
- Conduct periodic evaluation of faculty and provide feedback to them.
- Informing teachers about changes in schedules, cancellation of classes and publish relevant notices.
- Ensure faculty contracts are prepared and signed accordingly.
- Managing faculty attendance and providing substitutes classes as and when necessary.
- Communicate regularly with CTEVT regarding various academic and administrative reports through constant follow-up.
c. Examinations and Evaluations
- Monitor the timely evaluation of students by faculty.
- Ensure result preparation and distribution.
- Ensure all the reports and the presentation is collected on timely basis.
d. Internships and Practical’s
- Ensuring commencement of the classes.
- Arranging Internships.
- Visiting and evaluating Internships.
- Arranging and conducting practical.
e. Student’s relations and Marketing
- Monitor student’s attendance and performance.
- Maintaining performance records of students.
- Guide and advice students in areas where they seek help.
- Assessing the need and organizing extra tutorials for the students.
- Build strong relation’s with the feeder organization’s to attract a quality pool of students.
- Marketing inside and outside valley regularly and ensure the minimum number of enrollment for the program.
- Look for the organization’s inside and outside the country for the internships and job placement.
Apart from the above mentioned duties and tasks, the job holder is also required to perform any other tasks, as and when required, as assigned by the senior level staff(s).
- Minimum 5 years experience in Sales or Service operations (candidates with a hospitality background is preferred)
- Excellent Communication skill
- Should have passed Bachelors degree (BHM is preferred)
Salary: Rs. 40,000/-