PHP Developer : Detail
- Company: Innovia Web Pvt. Ltd
- Industry: Computer Software
- Address: Sankhamul
- Software Development
- Full Time
- 1+ years
- Bachelors in Computer Science
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
We are looking for a PHP developer who is dedicated to his craft, writes code that is proud of and can hit the ground running. We need you to write beautiful, fast PHP to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way that improves the code-base of our products in meaningful ways.
You will be a part of a creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching.
- Write “clean”, well designed code
- Produce detailed specifications
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Workflow development and data immigration
- Interpret and evaluate business needs to determine risks along with design apt solutions.
- Follow industry best practices
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
- Write technical as well as non-technical specifications along with record all procedures.
- Review product needs documents and participate for calls integration with partners.
- Multi-task, meet deadlines, and work within a team
- Draw on familiarity with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures; rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Perform a variety of complicated tasks.
- Maintain and manage clear plus complete documentation
- Guide business decisions from technical perspective like performance, reliability, scalability and security.
- Prepare solutions with recent applicable tools to execute client-specific interfaces, workflows and data analysis libraries.
- Proven software development experience in PHP (Laravel)
- Medium to advanced experience with Web Frameworks
- Demonstrated strong verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of open source projects like Joomla, Drupal, Wikis, osCommerce, etc
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services
- Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, Ebay etc)
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
We are always looking to talk with people who would be a great fit for the team. Some general qualities that we’re looking for are:
- Self-motivated - You’ll be surrounded by teammates that take commander’s intent and run with it. You determine what needs to happen to get the job done.
- Inquisitive - You ask good questions and get to the heart of a problem.
- Excited - You’re excited about the web, particularly how the representation of information on screens can inform people’s decisions.
- Driven - You’re curious and hungry to learn new subjects and skills.