People Officer : Detail
- Company: CloudFactory
- Industry: Information Technology
- Address: Bhaisepati, Lalitpur
- Administrative / Management
- Full Time
- Please check vacancy details.
- Please check details below.
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
If your passion is to help people unleash their potential, then this job is for you. You will be leading, mentoring and guiding 100 people, CloudWorkers as we call them, who come from different backgrounds. You will be the guiding light for them and also be the face of CloudFactory to hundreds of people.
At CloudFactory, we believe that leadership is a blend of character, compentency and community. As People Officer, you exemplify it for everyone who look up to you for leadership while also helping your CloudWorkers to grow in those areas. You are the bridge between CloudFactory and all the CloudWorkers in your team. You help them voice their queries and concerns while also ensuring the needs of the company are well met; essentially, you are the facilitator of win-win relationship between both.
You will be a key part of recruiting and on-boarding of CloudWorkers and facilitating the engagement plan created by the company. There will be monthly goals that you will be shooting for in this area. You will also mentor them in terms of investing back into their own communities and addressing poverty, which we define as broken relationships. You will also be helping the management of our day-to-day operations and looking out for our CloudWorkers so that they have a comfortable, fun and work environment.
- CloudFactory is a start-up aiming to create meaningful work for a million people and raising them as leaders. As such, you need to be passionate about bringing people and technology together, to make tedious back-office work easier. You like to create opportunities for others to learn and grow and inspire them to "give forward" by investing their efforts and resources back into the communities they are a part of.
- You are a natural communicator who leads by example. Patience is one of your strong suits; you take pride in helping others reach their full potential even when the person themselves is ready to give up. You respect and appreciate each individual for who they are, and can adapt yourself accordingly to connect with them. To summarize your personality in one sentence, you are someone who wants the very best for each person that you work with.
- You have completed your Bachelor's degree but will not be restricted to apply for this role based on the major you took in college. If you already have a year or two year's experience managing people, that is a bonus, but we encourage fresh graduates to apply too as long as you have the passion for people and technology.
Watch this video to learn about CloudFactory!
If you find the above description challenging, apply through the link below.