People Engagement Associate : Detail
- Company: IntroCept Nepal Pvt Ltd
- Industry: Information Technology
- Address: Naya Bato, Dhobighat
- Human Resources
- Full Time
- Please check details below.
- Please check details below.
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
Are you passionate about engaging employees? Are you a gun at maintaining good relation with employers & staffs and have an incredibly helpful attitude? Are you looking for some kickass experience in a recognized and reputable company? This could be the position for you!
- Attractive Salary
- Festival Allowance
- Performance bonus
- Free meals
- Develop global reach and networks
- Accredited online learning opportunities
- Team building activities
- Challenging and friendly work environment
IntroCept is seeking a passionate and energetic individual dedicated to manage the learning and professional development of an organization’s workforce. Our People and Culture service will be engaged in variety of HR activities, focusing on core people processes related to attraction, development and retention of employees.
- Plan and direct training and development programs including employee onboarding to achieve organizational goal.
- Understand People & Culture process on the company and organize regular social and development activities to strengthen the team and improve team performance.
- Conduct employee presentations and HR updates.
- Assist HR Manager in implementation of Performance Appraisal system and other employee benefit program.
- Devise individual learning plans.
- Remain up-to-date with developments in employee training by reading relevant journals and attending relevant courses.
- Recommend benefit programs to management by studying employee needs and requirements.
- Know the employee’s hobbies and areas of interest and look out for opportunities that will help them build on those hobbies.
- Promote company, culture and people through corporate websites and social profiles.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in business, human resources, or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred
- Minimum of three years of experience in people management
- Must have computer skills and the ability to learn new systems.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, Google Docs, Email & Internet Services
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Superior verbal/written skills and presentation skills
- Good punctuation, spelling, grammar and attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills essential
- Proven organisation skills to manage a busy workload
- Collaborative team player
- Proactive, positive, and professional attitude
- These Roles Will Suit Someone Who Thrives On
- Taking Initiative
- Quick thinking
- Being proactive
- Flexibility and adaptability
If you are a driven and motivated professional with a huge appetite to learn and want to take direction with some of the most talented in the industry, we want to hear from you.
To submit your application please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit nepal.introcept.co/career