Overseer (Asst. Engineer) : Detail
- Company: Gramin Mahila Srijansil Pariwar
- Industry: I/ NGO
- Address: Pangretar-6, Sindhupalchok
- Full Time
- 2+ years
- Bachelors in Engineering
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
GraminMahilaSrijansilPariwar (GMSP)/ Rural Women Creative Forum, a Nepalese NGO is implementing Nepal Earthquake Recovery Reconstruction & Resilience (3R) NPL 161 Project in Sindhupalchok District in partnership with LWF Nepal. GMSP invites application from qualified and experienced Nepali citizens for the following position.
Overseer (Asst. Engineer)
Job Location: Sindhupalchok
No of vacancies: 1
- Minimum Diploma in civil engineering with 2 years of work experience in this similar position of NGO or development projects Or B.E engineering preferable.
- Skills in AutoCAD computer Orientation.
- Skill in drawing, design, layout, prepare estimate, bills of quantities and calculation
- Fluent in English and Nepali languages
- Able to work in small team with good team spirit
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Able to work in remote area and indigenous poor community.
- To support poor and marginalize earthquake affected HHs to build their multi hazard resistant permanent house.
- To provide technical and financial assistance to the earthquake affected HHS for safe. Secured and protected house construction.
- To conduct regular field visit
- To aware target households on technicalities of multi hazard resistant permanent house construction
- To increase the understanding, knowledge on government provision, policies and guidelinesetc. among target HHs.
Age: 18-40 Years
Interested Nepalese citizen meeting the above criteria are requested to send application with updated CV, Photocopy of required document and photo to firstname.lastname@example.org or directly hand delivery to GMSP head office Pangretar-1, Lamosanghu, Sindhupalchok by 18th Jan 2017. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview
Local candidates will be preferred. Candidates can call at 011482198/99 for more details