Operations Manager : Detail
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for the further process of recruitment.
You can also call us during business hours at 01-5547709 / 5547710 (Sunday-Friday)
OR you can visit our office at Kandevsthan, Kupondole , Lalitpur
JobsNepal.com reserves the right to accept or reject any or all applications without assigning any reason.
- Company: JobsNepal.com Direct Recruitment Service
- Industry: Information Technology
- Address: Kandeuta Than, Lalitpur
- Administrative / Management
- Full Time
- 2+ years
- Post Graduate / Masters in related field.
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
Jobsnepal.com (Nepal’s first career portal with an approach of creating a meeting point for the employers and the job seekers where each aims at meeting their individual requirements) invites application from the competent, committed, self-motivated and enthusiastic Nepalese candidates in the capacity of Operations Manager for our client company.
A reputed Group of Companies based in Kathmandu.
Job Position: Operations Manager
- Master degree in management or relevant field.
- Minimum 2 years experience in related field at managerial level.
- Should have a good command both written and oral English and Nepali language.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Highly Motivated and achievement oriented.
- Should have a good leadership quality.
- Proven skill for negotiation and conflict resolution
- Oversee and ensure the efficiency of services and the performances of different departments to meet the expectations and needs of customers and clients.
- Manage the growth and success of the team.
- liaising with other team members, including interacting with managers of different areas of the organization, presenting findings to higher management as well as work with the HR department in providing training and supervising new employees and tracking and measuring staff performance.
- Overseeing inventory, distribution of goods and facility layout.
- Managing quality assurance programmes.
- Setting and reviewing budgets and managing cost.
- Coordinates activities that affect operational decisions and business requirements.
Salary: Rs. 25,000- Rs. 50,000 per month (negotiable)
Extra Benefits and Terms:
Provident fund, Insurance facilities, salary increment, employee loan, salary pre-payment facilities, etc after the completion of 1 year ( The candidate must give 2 years work commitment)