Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Expertposition : Detail
- Company: State University of New York Center for International Development
- Industry: Education
- Address: 2 Notre Dame Drive
- Full Time
- Please check vacancy details.
- Please check vacancy details
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
The State University of New York’s Center for International Development (SUNY/CID) is one of the preeminent leaders in the field of democracy and governance with more than 30 years of experience managing more than $300 million dollars in funded projects.
SUNY/CID is seeking qualified candidates for a Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Expertposition for an upcoming USAID-funded Local Governance/Support to Federalization program in Nepal. The activity will focus on local governance, decentralization, service delivery, public financial management (PFM) and citizen participation at the sub-national level. Successful candidates will have demonstrated expertise in Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning for donor-funded programs. Preferred candidates will have MEL experience in USAID-funded projects and/or expertise in decentralization, public financial management, local governance and/or service delivery.
This position is contingent upon funding.
- Master’s degree in international development, sociology, political science, public policy or a concentration in M&E field required
- 7 - 10 years’ experience in a similar capacity, including experience in developing performance monitoring systems and mentoring project staff on its use
- Experience with USAID or comparable donor monitoring and reporting systems
- Experience either conducting or managing surveys, focus groups, qualitative and quantitative evaluations, political economy analyses.
- Experience using data to prepare reports that clearly describe results and outcomes
- Experience assisting program teams use M&E to understand what the project is learning and to use it in adaptive programming
- Fluency in English
- Strong written communication skills, ability to write clearly and quickly
Please send a resume, cover letter and three professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org
by February 11, 2018. Please include “Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Expert - Nepal” in the subject line of your transmission. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.