MEL Assistant : Detail
- Company: Hilly Region Development Campaign (HRDC), Jajarkot
- Industry: I/ NGO
- Address: Bherimalika Municipality-3, Jajarkot
- Full Time
- Please check vacancy details.
- Please check vacancy details
- Mid-Western Region
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
Hilly Region Development Campaign (HRDC), Jajarkot is a non-profit making; non-religious, non-political and non-governmental organization.The main working area of this organization is mid-western development region of Nepal with the possibility of extension all over the country. The major guiding principles of this organization are equity, quality services, good governance, transparency, inclusion and justice. Working as sustainable development facilitator and advocates are the major thrusts of this organization.
Hilly Region Development Campaign (HRDC), Jajarkot has been implementing the PAHAL Program, funded by the US Agency for International Development's Office of Food for Peace (FfP), is a five-year program that seeks to strengthen livelihoods, improve nutritional status and increase the capacity of vulnerable households to mitigate, adapt to and recover from shocks and stresses in communitieswith deep poverty and high rates of malnutrition in critical zones of the Jajarkot district like other PAHAL working districts of Nepal.
HRDC Jajarkot invites applications from the interested and eligible candidates (Nepali Citizens only) who are reliable, accountable, have the ability to deliver results with the highest level of integrity for the following positions;
POSITION: MEL Assistant (1)
LOCATION: PAHAL District Office, Jajarkot
REPORTS TO: Programme Coordinator (PC)
MAIN ASSIGNMENT & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinate all aspects of project monitoring and reporting ensuring data is of high quality and produced on time.
- Responsible for providing support in compiling overall monthly and quarterly database, along with participant's registration data entered into PAHAL database.
- Gather hard copy monitoring data from social Mobilizers, technical staffs, WASH Volunteers and local groups such as farmers groups, saving groups and other.
- Attend training and orient field staffs on Enke to web forms, PAHAL hard copy forms, and other relevant topics.
- Ensure staffs are fully trained on M&E and the project’s reporting requirements before they are placed in the field.
- Store hard copy of data per PAHAL’s filing requirements.
- Ensure all required forms and formats for data collection are in place in the organization at all times.
- Assist with data quality checks to confirm the accuracy of entered data and support during data quality assessment visit by M&E team
- Conduct monitoring visits on a regular basis and report findings to the project team.
- Participate in district level review meetings to incorporate M&E related agenda and communicate to PAHAL Regional M&E team regarding the discussions/issues/challenges/gaps identified on monitoring and evaluation.
- Collect case studies across the project for evidence gathering.
- Provide technical assistance on monitoring and data collection to field team.
- Participate in the development of detailed project implementation plans, targets, and roll out strategy as part of the project team.
- Be part on the process of developing monitoring and evaluation tools, working within the M&E department and across program, supporting their revision, development and testing.
- Conduct any other additional M&E related tasks as required in the district.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- Intermediate pass in any subject from recognized university or board
- Previous experience with data entry
- Advance computer skills
- Ability to read English and Nepali, and enter data in both languages
- Ability to enter hundreds of records accurately.
Interested and competent candidate meeting the above criteria can apply with updated CV with latest photo, two references and letter of motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org by 14 December, 2017.
Only short-listed candidate/s will be contacted for further process. Telephone enquiries will not be entertained.
"HRDC, Jajarkot is an equal opportunity employer"