Marketing Officer : Detail
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for the further process of recruitment.
You can also call us during business hours at 01-5547709 / 5547710 (Sunday-Friday)
OR you can visit our office at Kandevsthan, Kupondole , Lalitpur
JobsNepal.com reserves the right to accept or reject any or all applications without assigning any reason.
- Company: JobsNepal.com Direct Recruitment Service
- Industry: Information Technology
- Address: Kandeuta Than, Lalitpur
- NRs 10000 - 20000 per month
- Full Time
- 1+ years
- Graduate (Bachelors)
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
Jobsnepal.com (Nepal’s first career portal with an approach of creating a meeting point for the employers and the job seekers where each aims at meeting their individual requirements) invites application from the competent, committed, self-motivated and enthusiastic Nepalese candidates in the capacity of Marketing Officer for our client company.
A reputed Company based in Kathmandu.
Job Position: Marketing Officer
- Create and update a database of a range of stakeholders and prospective clients and liaise with them consistently.
- Regularly communicate with clients and become conversant with their expectation.
- Carry out field visits to companies to know their product needs and acquaint them with our products and services.
- Use effective communication and marketing skills to a process for agreement between different companies and our organization.
- Create a weekly report of activities carried out during the week and progress made.
- Report daily to supervisor regarding the effectiveness of your tasks and accomplishments.
- Monitor activities of competitors and contribute with your inputs for innovative marketing strategies.
- Perform another task (s) as and when required.
- Must possess a driving license and should show a willingness to travel and visit clients.
- Required to travel out of valley sometimes.
- Bachelors in any discipline.
- At least 1-year experience in the field of marketing.
Working Hours: 10 am to 6 pm (Sunday to Friday).
- Communication and interpersonal skills;
- analytical skills;
- the ability to use initiative;
- influencing and negotiation skills;
- oral and written skills;
- business awareness;
- IT literacy.
Salary: Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 20,000 per month