Manager : Detail
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for the further process of recruitment.
You can also call us during business hours at 01-5547709 / 5547710 (Sunday-Friday)
OR you can visit our office at Kandevsthan, Kupondole , Lalitpur
JobsNepal.com reserves the right to accept or reject any or all applications without assigning any reason.
- Company: JobsNepal.com Direct Recruitment Service
- Industry: Information Technology
- Address: Kandeuta Than, Lalitpur
- Administrative / Management
- Full Time
- 3+ years
- Graduate (Bachelors)
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
Jobsnepal.com (Nepal’s first career portal with an approach of creating a meeting point for the employers and the job seekers where each aims at meeting their individual requirements) invites application from the experienced, competent, committed, self-motivated and enthusiastic Nepalese candidates in the capacity of Manager for one of our clients.
A reputed Real Estate Company situated in Kathmandu.
Job Position: Manager
Manager will be responsible for the smooth running of the company.
- Manage the overall operational, budgetary, and financial responsibilities
- Utilize resources effectively to accomplish company goals
- Lead employees to meet the organization's expectations for productivity, quality, and goal accomplishment
- Plan, evaluate, and improve the efficiency of business processes and procedures to enhance speed, quality, efficiency, and output
- Make business decisions that are financially responsible, accountable, justifiable, and in accordance with organization policies and procedures
- Review sales, financial reports and evaluate performance against company’s target and goals
- Recruit, interview, select, hire, and employ staffs as per requirement
- Direct staffs to work in accordance with organizational policies & procedures
- Delegate responsibilities and jobs and make staffs accountable
- Provide effective performance feedback through employee recognition, rewards, and disciplinary action, with the assistance of Human Resources, when necessary
- Maintain employee work schedules including assignments, job rotation, training, vacations and paid time off, telecommuting, cover for absenteeism, and overtime scheduling
- Proven record of organizational and management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional people skill and leadership quality
- Basic skills and knowledge of economic, budgeting, and accounting principles and practices
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment and the internet
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: At least 3 years’ work experience in similar capacity with a minimum of a Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
SALARY:Rs 25000 (Mid-day snacks and tea will be provided in-house.)
AGE: 35 years above