Logistic Officer : Detail
- Company: Integrated Tadi Development Society Nepal
- Industry: Non Governmental Organization (NGO)
- Address: Bidur-5, Gangate, Nuwakot
- NRs 30000 + per month
- 2+ years
- B. Com./BBS
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
Integrated Tadi Development Society Nepal (ITDSN) is a non-profit NGO established in 2060 B.S. with its office in Nuwakot District. ITDSN mainly intends to work for low income family, women, minority, disadvantaged group and youths for their welfare and capacity development through different awareness raising, capacity development activities. The main goal of ITDS Nepal is to establish a progressive society.
Current Vacancy: Logistic Officer (LO)
Organization: Integrated Tadi Development Society Nepal (ITDS Nepal)
Job Location: Nuwakot
No. of Vacancy: 1
Email Address: email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact no: 010560384
Post Type: Contract
Job Duration: 3 month with possiblity of extention
Candidate having master degree with 1 year or above experience in respective field will be given priority.
Objective 1: Implement and ensure the performance of the supply chain management:
- Putting in place all procurement procedures with regards to procurement.
- Coordinate and follow the Donor set compliance for procurement.
- Negotiation and supplier selection
- Procurement Follow Up.
- Timely and high quality reporting.
Objective 2: Ensure good working conditions of the fleet (vehicles, generators):
- Coordinate the assessment of the needs with the responsible of the fleet.
- Supervise the maintenance of the fleet;
- Check that the vehicles are adequately equipped for their use;
- Write reports on the fuel consumption and cost for each vehicle, generators and motor pumps;
Objective 3: Manage the stock and follow up report:
- Guarantee that the procedures and instructions of stock management are followed;
- Ensure follow-up of stocks and pay particular attention to use-by dates of food and medicine;
- Draw up a monthly inventory and write an inventory report;
- Keep all documents related to stock management up to date.
- Complete the various dispatch documents;
- Supervise preparation and charging of products and equipment.
- Examine the deliveries : quantity, quality, documentation;
- Check the sanitary conditions of the products entering;
- Report any problem with the quality
Objective 4: Supervise the team:
- Establish the work plan for the team;
- Delegate the activities and check that they are properly executed;
- Provide technical support to the team if necessary.