LKG Teacher : Detail
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for the further process of recruitment.
You can also call us during business hours at 01-5547709 / 5547710 (Sunday-Friday)
OR you can visit our office at Kandevsthan, Kupondole , Lalitpur
JobsNepal.com reserves the right to accept or reject any or all applications without assigning any reason.
- Company: JobsNepal.com Direct Recruitment Service
- Industry: Information Technology
- Address: Kandeuta Than, Lalitpur
- NRs 10000 per month
- Full Time
- Please check vacancy details.
- Please check vacancy details
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
Jobsnepal.com (Nepal’s first career portal with an approach of creating a meeting point for the employers and the job seekers where each aims at meeting their individual requirements) invites application from the competent, committed, self-motivated and enthusiastic Nepalese candidates in the capacity of LKG Teacher for one of our clients.
A reputed Pre-School based in Lalitpur.
Job Position: LKG (Grade) Teacher
Main duties and responsibilities:
- To create and manage a caring, supportive, purposeful and stimulating environment which is conducive to children’s learning.
- To identify clear teaching objectives and learning outcomes, with appropriate challenge and high expectations.
- To maintain good order and discipline among the pupils, safeguarding their health and safety.
- To maintain a regular system of monitoring, assessment, record-keeping and reporting of children’s progress.
- To communicate and consult with parents over all aspects of their children’s education – academic, social and emotional.
- To keep up to date with changes and developments in the structure of the curriculum.
- To motivate pupils with enthusiastic, imaginative presentation maintaining discipline.
- Should be Bachelors running or at least intermediate passed
- Should have atleast 1 year of experience in related field or freshers with high level of potentiality can be considered too.
- Montessori trained will be preferred.
- Should have a very good command over written and spoken in English and Nepali languages.
- Should understand the psychology of the kids and manoeuvre accordingly
Working hours: 9:00 am to 4:30 am
Lunch: Provided by the School
NOTE: Freshers can apply.