Kitchen Supervisor : Detail
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for the further process of recruitment.
You can also call us during business hours at 01-5547709 / 5547710 (Sunday-Friday)
OR you can visit our office at Kandevsthan, Kupondole , Lalitpur
JobsNepal.com reserves the right to accept or reject any or all applications without assigning any reason.
- Company: JobsNepal.com Direct Recruitment Service
- Industry: Information Technology
- Address: Kandeuta Than, Lalitpur
- NRs 15000 - 18000 per month
- Full Time
- 1+ years
- Intermediate (10+2)
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
Jobsnepal.com (Nepal’s first career portal with an approach of creating a meeting point for the employers and the job seekers where each aims at meeting their individual requirements) invites application from the competent, committed, self-motivated and enthusiastic Nepalese candidates in the capacity of Kitchen Supervisor for our client company.
One of the premium school in Nepal based in Kathmandu.
Job Position: Kitchen Supervisor
- A year experience in related field
- Minimum Intermediate passed
- Good in verbal & written communication skills in English
- Computer Literate
- Pleasant personality
- Preference will be given to the candidate having experience in hospitality
- Supervise and coordinate activities of food preparation, kitchen, pantry, and storeroom personnel and purchase or requisition foodstuffs and kitchen supplies; Plans or participates in planning menus, preparing and apportioning foods, and utilizing food surpluses and leftovers.
- Supervise noncooking personnel, such as kitchen helper , to ensure cleanliness of kitchen and equipment.
- Supervise cook and tastes, smells, and observes food to ensure conformance with recipes and appearance standards.
- Supervise workers engaged in inventory, storage, and distribution of foodstuffs and supplies.
- Purchase foodstuffs, kitchen supplies, and equipment.
Salary: 15,000 to 18,000 per month (lunch provided)
Working hours: 7:00 am to 5:00 pm