Jr. Engineer : Detail
If candidates have any specific questions regarding the job application process, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Company: Disaster Relief and Care Nepal (DIREC NEPAL)
- Industry: Non Governmental Organization (NGO)
- Address: Tripureshwor, Kathmandu
- 1+ years
- Diploma in Engineering
- Full time site based (Bhaktapur, Epa (Makawanpur),
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
DIREC Nepal invites application for the following position to be based on different locations of the country.
POSITION: Jr. Engineer- 3 (Three)
LOCATION: Bhaktapur, Epa (Makawanpur), Nuwakot
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide technical assistance for timely implementation of construction projects and maintain site documents
- Ensure that schools are constructed in compliance with drawings, specificationsand in accordance with time schedule, Project Management Plan (PMP)
- Update the project engineer on a daily basis on progress and challenges faced.
- Check the quality of construction material delivered at project site.
- Carry out regular monitoring and supervision of construction work.
- Prepare technical work progress and completion reports.
- Supervise and provide technical guidance to other field teams.
- Liaise with the Field Supervisor as necessary to resolve issues related to school community.
- Brief any visitors to site and ensure that all workers and visitors comply with the Safe Systems at Work as part of the project’s Health and Safety Plan.
- Ensure quality control of implemented project sites by quality check record keeping
- Diploma in civil engineer is preferred.
- Have strong knowledge of engineering design and construction practices.
- A minimum one years of in-depth experience in engineering design and construction
- Professional presence and able to work with clients and vendors to resolve issues.
- Ability to work successfully in multi-discipline team environment.
- Trustworthy, willing to engage in and support activities not related to his/her core job responsibilities.
- Strong knowledge of prefab building material and construction work will be an advantage
Eligible candiates are required to email their updated CV with cover letter to email@example.com within 7 days of published date.