Java Developer : Detail
- Company: PointClickCare
- Industry: Computer Software
- Address: Kathmandu
- Computer - Programming
- Full Time
- 2+ years
- Bachelors in Computer Science
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
PointClickCare is the leading cloud-based software provider for the senior care market in North America. Driven by a passion for innovation and technology, we’re building solutions that have a true impact on people’s lives. Recently named one of Deloitte’s fastest growing technology companies and Canada’s best managed companies, PointClickCare provides vast opportunities and a great culture for our employees. PointClickCare is a fertile environment to advance your career while performing meaningful work with great people.
We have been rated "Top Rate Employer!" consistently by glassdoor with 4.4 star rating.
We are currently designing and adding functionality and/or rebuilding older components of the system in areas including clinical management, pharmacy management and general business systems. We are looking for individuals with the experience and capability to thrive in an environment that requires a broad exposure to the design and development of mission critical systems including web, application and database programming in a highly complex, multi-tiered environment.
- Work within a cross-functional team of developers, business analysts, and quality analysts to specify, design, develop, test, and implement software based on client and internal in requirements.
- Modify functionality to meet changing business needs and legislative requirements.
- Contribute to the design and development in all tiers of web application including front end design, back end design, database design and unit testing.
- Proactively work on assigned tasks and task areas and co-ordinate the work effort.
- Ability to accurately scope project requirements and delivery timelines.
- Must be able to travel to Canada on a need for basis
- 2+ years’ experience with Java, OOP
- Worked with frameworks lilke Spring and Hibernate
- Understanding of Enterprise Design patterns and Agile processes
- Demonstrated, hands-on experience with relational databases
- Experience with Resin/Tomcat/Apache
- Strong analytical skills and ability to understand and document business requirements
- Experience on AngularJS is an advantage
- Degree in Computer/Software Engineering or a related area from a recognized educational institution
Working at PointClickCare goes beyond the resume, because the work we perform makes a true difference in people’s lives. We build innovative healthcare technology for seniors and their caregivers that improve their quality of life and well-being on a daily basis. We believe work is so much more meaningful when you’re doing it with a higher purpose.
For more information on PointClickCare, please visit us on Glassdoor and LinkedIn
Apply directly by sending all resumes to:
1. Annie Trieu - Sourcing Specialist for PointClickCare (Canada)