Infrastructure Officer : Detail
- Company: Mahila Atma Nirbharata Kendra
- Industry: Non Governmental Organization (NGO)
- Address: Melamchi Municipality-11,Sindhupalchok
- Engineering - Civil
- Full Time
- 2+ years
- B.E. in Civil
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
Mahila Atma Nirbharata Kendra (MANK) a Nepalese NGO is implementing "Nepal Earthquake Recovery Program’’ - project in Sindhupalchok District in Partnership with OXFAM.MANK works on WASH, Livelihood, Shelter/Infrastructure, Gender and Protection. MANK invites application from qualified and experienced Nepali citizens for the following position:
Organization :MahilaAtmanirbharata Kendra (MANK)
Category : Infrastructure Officer
Posted Date : 16 May 2018
Job Type : Full Time
Job Level : Mid
Salary : Salary and benefits for the above post are as per organization rule.
Experience : Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering with at least 2 years of relevant experiences in earthquake resilience construction with relevant experience working in humanitarian sector.
Educational : Bachelor in Civil Engineering
Apply Before : 25 May 2018
- Should have program and financial management skills
- Experience on construction supervision
- Familiar with the government policy of reconstruction , building code and implementing stragedy , retrofitting technique,etc.
- Knowledge and experience on gender equality and social inclusion.
- Good written and oral communication skills, in both Nepali and English
- Willing to stay in remote communities.
- Previously worked in CSEB(Compressed stabilized earth brick) are preferred
- Shall be primarily responsible and would be the lead person of Integrated Housing project of given site
- Provide technical support to the workers (Skilled and Unskilled) of project site on provided design of Earthquake Resistance Building as well as supervise the construction and undertake monitoring and evaluation.
- Maintain good relationship and work with the beneficiaries of Integrated housing project.
- Should be responsible and check the quality and quantity of Local and Non Local materials.
- Should make the community aware on total amount of required local materials and Non local materials and their contribution in terms of local materials and Labors per household.
- Should be responsible to provide the technical support on other infrastructures (Water supply, roads, livelihood, DRR ) under the Integrated Housing project besides the building construction.
- Provide the technical backstopping and mobilize the sub engineer in the construction area.
- Collect and provide all information and written/orally reports on the progress of the activities on a daily and weekly basis as per established reporting format
- Report immediately any delay, problem or other relevant information to Program Coordinator and District Shelter Lead.
Interested Nepalese citizens meeting the above criteria are requested to send application with updated CV, Photocopy of testimonials and other required document and photo to firstname.lastname@example.org or directly hand delivery to MANK head office Melamchi Municipality -11, Sindhupalchok (Melamchi) by 25th May 2018.
Minimum 2 reference and hisher contact details is necessary. Only short listed candidate will be called for the further selection process (es).
MANK is an equal opportunity provider; we encourage applying by the women, dalits and marginalized people and People with disabilities.Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the further process. Women and candidates from marginalized castes and ethnic groups are encouraged to apply.