Infrastructure Assistants : Detail
- Company: Mahila Atma Nirbharata Kendra
- Industry: Non Governmental Organization (NGO)
- Address: Melamchi Municipality-11,Sindhupalchok
- Engineering - Civil
- Full Time
- 2+ years
- Overseer / Sub-overseer
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
Mahila Atma Nirbharata Kendra (MANK) Melamchi,Sindhupalchok is a non-profit organization working in different community development approach since 2048 BS based in Sindhupalchok District. Currently it is looking for the potential candidates for the Nepal Earthquake Response Project partnership with OXFAM GB Nepal.
Infrastructure Assistants (4)
Organization :Mahila Atma Nirbharata Kendra (MANK)
Category : Infrastructure Assistant
Posted Date : 16 May 2018
Job Type : Full Time
Job Level : Mid
Salary : Salary and benefits for the above post are as per organization rule.
Experience : Comprehensive knowledge and a minimum of 2 years of working experience in relevant sector (preferable in Earthquake residential construction)
Educational : Diploma in Civil Engineering (Overseer)
Apply Before : 25 May 2018
- Good knowledge on MS word, excel, auto cad
- Excellent command of both oral and written English
- Demonstrate ability to work in a multi-cultural environment, and establish harmonious and effective working relationships both within and outside the organization
- Good reporting, communication and interpersonal skills is required.
- Ability to work in field based.
- Good knowledge on safe shelter construction.
- Provide technical support to the workers (skilled and Unskilled) of the construction site of Intregated housing project.
- Should supervise the total construction work of Implementation phase.
- Should ensure the construction of work done according to design estimate.
- Should work under the Infrastructure Engineer and should support on preparing work plan.
- Train the skilled and semi skilled mason during construction period.
- Good knowledge of building and civil technical engineering national standards and common practices in Nepal
- Ensure all the financial requirement and norms of the organization is met before settlement of account
- Collect and provide all information and written/orally reports on the progress of the activities on a daily and weekly basis as per established reporting format
Interested Nepalese citizens meeting the above criteria are requested to send application with updated CV, Photocopy of testimonials and other required document and photo to firstname.lastname@example.org or directly hand delivery to MANK head office Melamchi Municipality -11, Sindhupalchok (Melamchi) by 25th May 2018
Minimum 2 reference and his\her contact details is necessary. Only short listed candidate will be called for the further selection process (es).
MANK is an equal opportunity provider; we encourage applying by the women, dalits, marginalized people and People with disabilities. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the further process. Women and candidates from marginalized castes and ethnic groups are encouraged to apply.