Human Resource Manager : Detail
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for the further process of recruitment.
You can also call us during business hours at 01-5547709 / 5547710 (Sunday-Friday)
OR you can visit our office at Kandevsthan, Kupondole , Lalitpur
JobsNepal.com reserves the right to accept or reject any or all applications without assigning any reason.
- Company: JobsNepal.com Direct Recruitment Service
- Industry: Information Technology
- Address: Kandeuta Than, Lalitpur
- Human Resources
- Full Time
- 5+ years
- Post Graduate / Masters in related field.
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
Jobsnepal.com (Nepal’s first career portal with an approach of creating a meeting point for the employers and the job seekers where each aims at meeting their individual requirements) invites application from the competent, committed, self-motivated and enthusiastic Nepalese candidates in the capacity of Human Resource Manager for our client company.
An internationally renowned mobile company.
Job Position: HR Manager
- Assist the Country Manager in recruiting strategy determination and headcount planning. Develop and maintain recruitment channels;
- Responsible for recruitment selection, CV screening, interview arrangement;
- Responsible for salary negotiation, Entry formalities, employee files and contract management.
- Provide compensation reference advice and local statutory welfare and salary data.
- Responsible for office management, environment maintenance, important visitor reception, office leasing, and decoration.
- Formulate the human resource system and relevant administrative regulations, and supervise and inspect the implementation of the system.
- Make propaganda for corporation culture, organizing employee activities and coordinating employees relationship.
- Department daily affairs and other temporary jobs assigned by the superiors.
- College degree or above in management or related major, 5 years or above working experience in the foreign company, familiar with HR six modules.
- Familiarity in Labor Laws and local relevant labor regulations. Experienced in dealing with labor relations.
- Good knowledge and understanding of administration management, especially abundant recruitment experience.
- Fluent spoken and written English. Chinese is preferred.
- Good communication skills and insights have the affinity and sense of service.
Salary: Rs. 30,000 to Rs. 60,000 per month. Benefits as per the company's rules and policy.