HR & Office Assistant : Detail
- Company: IntroCept Nepal Pvt Ltd
- Industry: Information Technology
- Address: Naya Bato, Dhobighat
- Administrative / Management
- Full Time
- 1+ years
- Please check details below.
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
Are you passionate about Human Resources? Are you a gun at administration and have an incredibly helpful attitude? Are you looking for some great experience in a recognized and reputable company? This could be the position for you!
IntroCept is seeking a passionate and energetic individual dedicated to delivering a high quality office administration and HR service to managers and employees. Our People and Culture service will be engaged in variety of HR activities, focusing on core people processes related to attraction, development and retention of employees.
- Perform recruitment activities such as job advertisements, jobs response management, interviews, and evaluates candidates for select positions at the company. Maintain records related to same.
- Assist the Talent Recruitment process by producing letters and contracts for successful candidates.
- Ensure all new starter documentation are provided and returned as per company requirements
- Provides administrative support to human resources function as needed (e.g. correspondence generation, record keeping, file maintenance)
- Support payroll process by accurate preparation of documentation and liaise with payroll team members to ensure accuracy and timeliness of employee remuneration
- Manage annual Internship program of each year and Arrange for distribution of materials from carriers, assists with, communicating changes to employees and arranges for on-site representation by providers.
- Conduct employee presentations and HR updates.
- Understand People & Culture process on the company and organize regular social and development activities for the employees.
- Keep management advised of potential problem areas and recommends/implements solutions as appropriate.
- Investigate and respond to HR, payroll, and staff issues quickly and sensitively, and recommend effective solutions or escalate to appropriate level as required
- Assist HR Manager in implementation of Performance Appraisal system and other employee benefit program.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in business, human resources, or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
- Minimum of one year of experience in administration and people management.
- Must have computer skills and the ability to learn new systems. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, Google Docs, Email & Internet Services.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Superior verbal/written skills and presentation skills.
- Good punctuation, spelling, grammar and attention to detail a must.
- Strong interpersonal skills essential.
- Proven organisation skills to manage a busy workload
- Collaborative team player
- Proactive, positive, and professional attitude
These Roles Will Suit Someone Who Thrives On
- Providing excellent customer service
- Taking Initiative
- Quick thinking
- Being proactive
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Attractive Salary
- Performance Bonus
- Global reach
- Accredited online learning opportunities
If you are a driven and motivated professional with a huge appetite to learn and want to take direction with some of the most talented in the industry, we want to hear from you.
To submit your application, please apply by submitting your resume, by email at [email protected]
You can also apply by logging in to nepal.introcept.co/career