HR and Admin Manager : Detail
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for the further process of recruitment.
You can also call us during business hours at 01-5547709 / 5547710 (Sunday-Friday)
OR you can visit our office at Kandevsthan, Kupondole , Lalitpur
JobsNepal.com reserves the right to accept or reject any or all applications without assigning any reason.
- Company: JobsNepal.com Direct Recruitment Service
- Industry: Information Technology
- Address: Kandeuta Than, Lalitpur
- Human Resources
- Full Time
- 1+ years
- Post Graduate / Masters in related field.
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
Jobsnepal.com (Nepal’s first career portal with an approach of creating a meeting point for the employers and the job seekers where each aims at meeting their individual requirements) invites application from the competent, committed, self-motivated and enthusiastic Nepalese candidates in the capacity of Admin and HR Manager for our client company.
A reputed multinational company based in Lalitpur.
Position: Admin and HR Manager
Salary: 30,000 -40,000 depending on experience (plus incentives)
- Masters in Human Resources or Business or relevant field
- Minimum one year proven work experience as an HR Administrator Manager or HR Administrative Assistant
- In-depth understanding of office management procedures and departmental and legal policies including labor laws
- Budgeting and financial reporting experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- An analytical mind with problem-solving and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
- Strong phone, email and in-person communication skills
- Recruiting new administrative employees, then orient and train them for their specific job description as per the company policy
- Managing Office, overseeing the day-to-day operations of the office and outlet like ordering supplies, scheduling maintenance of the office’s equipment and computers, maintaining meeting schedules and writing or reviewing contracts.
- Handling budgets, creating budget plans, find ways to reduce costs of supplies and services and monitor the flow of money to ensure they stay within their proposed budget
- Assess staff performance and provide coaching and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations
- Organizing and maintaining personnel records, preparing HR documents and updating internal Databases
- Liaise with external partners, like insurance vendors, and ensure legal compliance
- Answer employees queries about HR-related issues
- Assist payroll department by providing relevant employee information (e.g. leaves of absence, sick days and work schedules)
Note: Candidates with experience in hospitality industry would be preferred. And female candidates are encouraged to apply.