Graphic & Web Designer : Detail
- Company: Seelogic International
- Industry: Consulting
- Address: Kantipath
- Computer - Graphic Design
- NRs 0 per hour (Based on work experience)
- 2+ years
- B.E. in Computer Science
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
SeeLogic LTD is a leading CRM consultancy. We are now looking to expand our growing team at our SeeLogic International base in Kathmandu. We are looking for a Graphic Designer to join the team and be responsible for developing the SeeLogic brand. Ensuring all marketing collateral and business templates are well designed and aligned, as well as creating innovative and engaging new design both digitally and in print. The designer will create email templates, proposals, presentations, info-graphics, icons and other interesting communications as well as working with WordPress Developer to design SeeLogic website. The right candidate will be passionate about technology and design, will be hardworking with a 'can do' attitude. In reward, SeeLogic offers the right candidate a competitive salary, CRM training and development and a fun and upbeat working environment.
The job descirption is:
The role of Graphic Designer is important within SeeLogic and is responsible for the creative development and design of SeeLogic’s online and off-line brand portfolio, including; website, video and imagery, email templates and other marketing collateral.
THE MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- To design innovative & professional-looking sales and marketing literature such as proposals, reports, templates, letterheads and other items as needed
- To design adverts, infographics, icons and other promotional content as needed
- To develop customer packs and materials to give a professional feel for client communications
- Continually develop the website user interface based upon user feedback and other research and insight, e.g. Google Analytics
- To design interactive content for SeeLogic’s website such as CRM and Customer journeys as well as other content ideas.
- To manipulate photo stock and imagery for digital and print use
- To develop SeeLogic video assets in conjunction with Marketing Manager which could include case studies, infomercials, and training & guidance videos
- To create and maintain an image bank of appropriate SeeLogic imagery for print and digital usage and ensure the access is available to SeeLogic staff
- To support the Marketing Manager with development and enforcement of brand guidelines, including; accepted font, brand colours, images, use of logo, sales & marketing collateral (email signature, PowerPoint, proposal etc)
- To support Projects Team in the development of email templates for clients.
- To be responsible for updating own knowledge of web and graphic design and stay up-to-date on best practice, techniques and trends by reading relevant blogs, forums and articles.
- To be responsible for the creative design of SeeLogic’s brand and be prepared to take on further creative projects as and when needed.
SKILLS, INTERESTS & QUALITIES
- Degree in graphic design or similar preferred
- Experience in website and UI design
- Experience in designing for print
- Experience in working to brand guidelines
- Experience in brand & brand guide creation
- Creative flair and passion for design
- Front-end HTML & CSS development experience desirable
- Excellent knowledge of Photoshop and other Adobe Creative Suite applications
- A systematic approach to web design
- Good organisational and planning skills
- Drive, motivation & initiative
- Team player
- High attention to detail
- Good understanding of English both written and verbal.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com