Graphic Designers (M/F) : Detail
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for the further process of recruitment.
You can also call us during business hours at 01-5547709 / 5547710 (Sunday-Friday)
OR you can visit our office at Kandevsthan, Kupondole , Lalitpur
JobsNepal.com reserves the right to accept or reject any or all applications without assigning any reason.
- Company: JobsNepal.com Direct Recruitment Service
- Industry: Information Technology
- Address: Kandeuta Than, Lalitpur
- Computer - Graphic Design
- Full Time
- Please check vacancy details.
- Please check vacancy details
- Kathmandu and Lalitpur
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
Jobsnepal.com (Nepal’s first career portal with an approach of creating a meeting point for the employers and the job seekers where each aims at meeting their individual requirements) invites application from the competent, committed, self-motivated and enthusiastic Nepalese candidates in the capacity of Graphic Designer for our client company.
Job Title: Graphic Designer - 2 (Male)
Company Profile: A group of company
Salary: Rs. 20,000 per month (Negotiable)
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in the related field.
- Responsible for Creating a media and PR plan.
- Creation of electronic messages, promotional and collateral tools that promote the company's brand and products
- To plan marketing programs that meets the organization's business objectives.
- Project management, event management
- To ensure that employees are aware of changes and projects within the company.
- Correspond with employees and external stakeholders.
- To develop concept for print materials and branding strategies.
Job Title: Graphic Designer - 1 (Female)
Company Profile: An Advertising Agency
Salary: Rs. 10,000- 12,000 per month
- Minimum 6 months of working experience in the related field.
- Graphic Designer will be mainly responsible for print development and pre press layout designs.
- Working with clients, briefing and advising them with regard to design style, format, print production and timescales
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements if required
- Relevant experience in an ad agency will be preferred.
- Should be proficient and up to date with graphic designing software and technologies (Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe corelDRAW etc).
- Should be proficient in MS Office and Nepali typing.
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas.