Graphic Designer : Detail
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for the further process of recruitment.
You can also call us during business hours at 01-5547709 / 5547710 (Sunday-Friday)
OR you can visit our office at Kandevsthan, Kupondole , Lalitpur
JobsNepal.com reserves the right to accept or reject any or all applications without assigning any reason.
- Company: JobsNepal.com Direct Recruitment Service
- Industry: Information Technology
- Address: Kandeuta Than, Lalitpur
- Computer - Graphic Design
- Full Time
- 1+ years
- Graduate (Bachelors)
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
Jobsnepal.com (Nepal’s first career portal with an approach of creating a meeting point for the employers and the job seekers where each aims at meeting their individual requirements) invites application from the competent, committed, self-motivated and enthusiastic Nepalese candidates in the capacity of Graphic Designer for our client company.
Job Title: Graphic Designer
Category: Creative / Graphics / Designing
Sub Category: Other
Job Level: Mid
No. of Vacancies: 2
- Graphic Designer will be mainly responsible for content design, print development and pre press layout designs.
- He/she will work in close coordination with the Marketing Team supporting them with various creative contents.
- Working with clients, briefing and advising them with regard to design style, format, print production and timescales
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements if required
- 1 year of proven graphic designing experience. Relevant experience in ad agency will be preferred.
- Should be proficient and up to date with graphic designing softwares and technologies (In Design CS6 , Illustrator CS6, Photoshop CS6, After effects etc).
- Should be proficient in MS Office and MS Excel.
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas.
- Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines.
Qualification: Bachelor's Degree
Educational Description: Management or Humanities
2 Wheeler Driver's License or preferably with a Two Wheeler
Preferred Age Range: 20 - 25
Preferred Gender: Preferably Male