Grant and Knowledge Management Officer : Detail
- Company: National Disaster Risk Reduction Centre
- Industry: I/ NGO
- Address: Sangam Chwok-34, New Baneswar, Kathmandu
- Full Time
- Please check vacancy details.
- Graduate (Bachelors)
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
National Disaster Risk Reduction Centre (NDRC) Nepal is working in Disaster Risk Reduction (DRR), Climate Change Adaptation (CCA), natural resource management and contemporary socio-economic issues. The major modes of work of NDRC are research, evaluation, project implementation and knowledge management. NDRC is currently seeing following professional.
Job title: Grant and Knowledge Management Officer
Position Type: Full time
- Completed university degree in Development Studies/ Natural Resources/ Economics/ Rural Development/ Social Work/English as Major
- Advance knowledge and understanding of theories, concepts, and approaches relevant to environment, disaster risk reduction and resilient livelihood.
- Ability to conduct data collection and analysis
- Ability to apply judgement and set the priorities
- Proactive and possesses learning attitude
- Good command on Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Grant seeking and proposal writing
- Responsible to prepare proposal for grant seeking
- Responsible to prepare reports
- Copy editing and proof reading of thematic reports on DRR, CCA, livelihood and contemporary socio-economic issues
- Manage website and social media sites of an organization
- Perform relevant other duties as required
Interested candidates are requested to send;
- A cover letter clearly describing your experiences and competencies that meet the position requirement along with their CV (not more than 3 pages)
- Two reference contact details
- Sample of article/ research paper, etc.
Only selected candidates will be called for an interview.