Financial Manager/Accountant : Detail
- Company: State University of New York Center for International Development
- Industry: Education
- Address: 2 Notre Dame Drive
- Accounting and Finance
- Full Time
- 5+ years
- Graduate (Bachelors)
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
The State University of New York’s Center for International Development (SUNY/CID) is one of the preeminent leaders in the field of democracy and governance with more than 30 years of experience managing more than $300 million dollars in funded projects.
SUNY/CID is seeking qualified candidates for a Financial Manager/Accountant position for an upcoming USAID-funded Local Governance/Support to Federalization program in Nepal. The activity will focus on local governance, decentralization, service delivery, public financial management (PFM) and citizen participation at the sub-national level. Successful candidates will have demonstrated expertise in financial management of donor-funded projects.
This position is contingent upon funding.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business or financial management.
- At least five years’ experience in accounting and/or hands-on financial position in an international development context
- Previous experience working on USAID or other donor-funded projects
- Ability to monitor, interpret, and comply with contract requirements and regulations
- Experience in or familiarity with small grants management is desirable
- Fluency in English is required.
Please send a resume, cover letter and three professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org by February 11, 2018. Please include “Financial Manager/Accountant - Nepal” in the subject line of your transmission. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.