F&B Executive : Detail
• Have passion and energy for innovation, challenge and creativity .
• Has love and passion to the kind of work they do
• Are opened and willing to learn, with low profile but high delivery
• Happy to work in a team but can complete tasks individually also
• Respect and value the rest of the team
• Demonstrate excellent leadership skills
• Have desire to grow as a competent professional
• Willing to visit trekking areas or ready to work at remote parts of the country
• Loves to travel and share experiences
• High level of accomplishment capacity
- Company: Smartly Yours
- Industry: Hotel - Hospitality
- Address: Thamel
- 3+ years
- Bachelor in Hotel/Hospitality Mgmt. (BHM)
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
We are looking for:
- Modify menus or create new ones that meet quality standards.
- Manage and train employees regularly.
- Review staff levels to ensure that guest service, operational needs and financial objectives are met.
- Maintaining/raising the food’s profit margins.
- Regularly estimate and review food requirements and food cost.
- Monitor and control stock levels.
- Ensure correct stock rotation procedures are followed.
- Estimate costs and ensure all purchases come within budget.
- Establish controls to minimize food and supply waste and theft.
- Arrange for equipment purchases and repairs.
- Coordinate and involve directly on purchase of needed goods and supplies.
- Take care of the kitchen’s accounts.
- Ability to solve problems, take decision and motivate team.
- Perform administrative duties.
- Periodically visit and monitor sites.
- Support safe work habits and a safe working environment. Follow HACCP standards.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree holder in Hotel Management or related field
- Experience for at least 3-4 years in related field.
Application Instruction :
Interested candidates meeting minimum qualifications are requested to email their Resume and Cover Letter clearly mentioning the applied position in the subject title. The resume should be indicating academic and professional qualifications as well as job experience of the applicant.
If you are passionate and young , seeking for a life-changine experience by working with us, come and take part in an innovative and inspiring company. Be smart and make it smartly yours.
Please mail to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 1st May 2017.
Only short listed candidates will be called for Interview.