Director of Sales & Marketing : Detail
- Company: A Private Company
- Industry: Misc. Services
- Full Time
- 4+ years
- Graduate (Bachelors)
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
Royal Singi Hotel is looking to recruit self motivated leaders who are result oriented with excellent interpersonal and customer handing skills. He/She must possess the ability to work within a team environment and provide consistent and exceptional service experience to guests at all times. Candidates are preferred with Mm Bachelor’s degree and a strong command of both Nepali and English.
Working knowledge of computers is mandatory i.e. e-mails, excel word, develop presentations, cost calculations, ability to read and analyze sales/cost reports, internal and external correspondence as well as submit monthly and quarterly business critique reports.
Director of Sales & Marketing
- Min. 4-5 yrs experience in Sales as Asst Director or Sales Manager preferably within a 4/5 star hotel operation
- Strong negotiation skills, ability to conduct presentations and speak in large groups
- Analytical skills to be able to review market trends, conduct periodic SWOT, REVPAR and Market capture analysis to be able to maximize ADR and OCC%
- Thorough knowledge and awareness of M.I.C.E opportunities in the country to establish the property as a competitive and preferred venue
- This position requires exceptional planning, communication and co-ordination skills. The role will also involve negotiations, handling obstacles and problem solving.
Royal Singi Hotel
Lal Durbar, Kamaladi, Kathmandu, Nepal
Tel: +977 -1 -4424190/4424191
Should you meet the above criteria, please submit your application and resume/CV to our Human Resources Dept via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short listed applicants will be contacted directly for interview.
Published in The Himalayan Times Daily Newspaper