Delivery Boy : Detail
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for the further process of recruitment.
You can also call us during business hours at 01-5547709 / 5547710 (Sunday-Friday)
OR you can visit our office at Kandevsthan, Kupondole , Lalitpur
JobsNepal.com reserves the right to accept or reject any or all applications without assigning any reason.
- Company: JobsNepal.com Direct Recruitment Service
- Industry: Information Technology
- Address: Kandeuta Than, Lalitpur
- Full Time
- SLC / TSLC
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
Jobsnepal.com (Nepal’s first career portal with an approach of creating a meeting point for the employers and the job seekers where each aims at meeting their individual requirements) invites application from the competent, committed, self-motivated and enthusiastic Nepalese candidates in the capacity of Delivery Boys for our client company.
Job Position: Delivery Boy
Numbers: Three candidates having their own vehicle and three without driving vehicle.
- Minimum Qualification should be SLC/TSLC
Certificate/License: Valid Nepalese Driving License (Candidates with their own two wheeler will be prioritized).
Language Skills: Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization. Candidate must be able to read and write in English & Nepali.
Mathematical Skills: Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with tens and hundreds. Ability to perform these operations using units of Nepalese money and weight measurement, volume, and distance.
Geographical Skills: Must have a good knowledge of Kathmandu valley road map accordingly.
- Drives vehicles to deliver items.
- Delivers items in accordance with distribution orders.
- Delivers other items as assigned.
- Operates vehicle in a safe manner, maintains vehicle cleanliness, refuels as needed and reports malfunctions and/or hazardous conditions.
- Picks up, unloads and places appropriate surplus equipment.
- Processes daily job work orders for pick up, delivery or transfer of package from vendor to specified destination.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Salary and others: 9000 to 10,000 per month + lunch + monthly bike servicing + fuel reimbursement + commission on excessing the delivery targets
Performance evaluation will be carried out throughout the working period by a possibility of getting promotion offer within the company itself.