Database cum Office Secretary : Detail
- Company: A Non-Profit Organization
- Industry: Non-Profit
- Front Office / Secretarial
- Full Time / Contract
- 2+ years
- Graduate (Bachelors)
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
STRENGTHENING OF ENVIRONMENTAL ADMINISTRATION AND MANAGEMENT AT THE LOCAL LEVEL (SEAM-NEPAL) is a hi-lateral project implemented in joint cooperation of Government of Nepal and Government of Finland. The overall objective of the Project is to improve environmental health of the beneficiaries by reducing pollution of the environment in the project area. The project purpose is that good governance in environmental planning, pollution prevention, mitigation and monitoring is embedded in the local administration of the project area and supported by national policies and guidelines. The project area includes 6 districts of the Eastern Development Region, and the head office is located in Dharan.
The project is now seeking for qualified candidates for the following position:
POST: DATABASE CUM OFFICE SECRETARY
LOCATION: Kathmandu, MOFALD
- Bachelor's degree in English Language/Communication/ Informatics any other relevant field.
- At least 2 years of experience in Secretarial work/Management.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Skills in managing Database; Data Input; Data Analysis; Report Making.
- Excellent communication skills in English & Nepali as well as Typing.
- Training on secretariat courses.
In addition, the above mentioned position require experience in project management, experience in internationally financed projects, advanced computer skills and fluency in written and spoken English and Nepali.
Please visit our website www.seam-n.com.np to find out the detailed Terms of Reference (ToR) of each positions and how to apply.
The dead-line for the applications is August 29, 2013.
SEAM-Nepal encourages individuals from marginalized communities, disadvantaged groups and women to apply.
Note: Published in Kantipur Daily Newspaper