Customer Service Representative : Detail
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for the further process of recruitment.
You can also call us during business hours at 01-5547709 / 5547710 (Sunday-Friday)
OR you can visit our office at Kandevsthan, Kupondole , Lalitpur
JobsNepal.com reserves the right to accept or reject any or all applications without assigning any reason.
- Company: JobsNepal.com Direct Recruitment Service
- Industry: Information Technology
- Address: Kandeuta Than, Lalitpur
- Customer Service
- NRs 0 per hour
- Full Time
- 1+ years
- ACCA / CIMA
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
Jobsnepal.com (Nepal’s first career portal with an approach of creating a meeting point for the employers and the job seekers where each aims at meeting their individual requirements) invites application from the competent, committed, self-motivated and enthusiastic Nepalese candidates in the capacity of Customer Service Representative for our client company.
A reputed Service Company based in Kathmandu.
Job Position: Customer Service Representative
SCOPE OF ROLE
Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns and request about clients’ products and services.
Qualification and Skills:
- Having a Bachelor’s degree in management or equivalent field,
- Experience in customer service or hospitality industry will be a plus,
- Having good working knowledge of basic computer applications,
- Proper handling of customer and active listening to understand customer needs,
- Demonstrate an audible, friendly, professional and well-mannered speaking voice,
- Capable of dealing calmly and politely with customers under stressful conditions,
- Ability to make logical and quick decision in difficult situation,
- A team player with problem solving skills,
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively,
- Ability to withstand criticism and irritated people,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Nepali and English.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Answer phone calls and respond to customer inquiries regarding products and services of our clients i.e. member restaurants,
- Recommend product or service from among our clientsby collecting customer information and analyzing their product and service needs,
- Handle and process online and telephonic orders,
- Mobilize delivery staffs in wise, effective and efficient manner,
- Ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction,
- Know the clients products and services and stay updated with the related issues,
- Promptly identify and resolve customer issues and follow up to ensure resolution,
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Should be willing to work in evening shift,
- Should be willing to work in weekends and public holidays,
- Having driving license and personal bike is a must.
Salary: 17000 – 18000 including basic salary, incentive& night allowance(Full Time)
- 6 working days and 8 hours a day,
- 7 days sick leave, 13 days public holidays,
- Regular off- 1 day (except Friday & Saturday) and 1 half day