Conference & Events Sales Manager : Detail
- Company: A Private Company
- Industry: Misc. Services
- Full Time
- 2+ years
- Graduate (Bachelors)
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
Royal Singi Hotel is looking to recruit self motivated leaders who are result oriented with excellent interpersonal and customer handing skills. He/She must possess the ability to work within a team environment and provide consistent and exceptional service experience to guests at all times. Candidates are preferred with Min Bachelor’s degree and a strong command of both Nepali and English.
Working knowledge of computers is mandatory i.e. e-mails, excel word, develop presentations, cost calculations, ability to read and analyze sales/cost reports, internal and external correspondence as well as submit monthly and quarterly business critique reports.
Conference & Events Sales Manager
- Min 2-3 years of prior Sales and/or Events Management Experience within a 4/5 star hotel
- Must have in-depth knowledge of the MICE market within the country
- Pre-opening project: candidate will be working to establish sales collaterals, menus, web content & standard operating processes
- Flexible with schedule and a hands-on operational leader. This is not an administrative 9am-5pm role with weekends off.
- Candidate will be responsible for events hence maybe required to work past 5pm and on weekends when necessary
- This position requires exceptional planning, communication, co-ordination and delegation.
- Candidate must have the ability to recognize and anticipate client’s expectations and be knowledgeable of selling techniques to drive increased sales
Royal Singi Hotel
Lal Durbar, Kamaladi, Kathmandu, Nepal
Tel: +977 -1 -4424190/4424191
Should you meet the above criteria, please submit your application and resume/CV to our Human Resources Dept via email at [email protected]
Only short listed applicants will be contacted directly for interview.
Published in The Himalayan Times Daily Newspaper