Commis Chef : Detail
- Company: The Vesper Cafe & Restaurant P. Ltd.
- Industry: Restaurant/Food Service
- Address: Jhamsikhel, Restaurant road
- NRs 0 per hour (Based on work experience)
- Full Time
- 3+ years
- Bachelor in Hotel/Hospitality Mgmt. (BHM)
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
We are conducting a search for an outstanding and talented Commis Chefs for our well-known and respected Italian Restaurant facility within our first class Wine house property in Jhamsikhel.
8 years acclaimed The Vesper Café & Restaurant enjoyed an excellent reputation of being one of the best Italian restaurants in the city and in the area. Highlights of our restaurant would be pleasing and elegant ambience, high level of cuisine, wines and impeccable service.
- To supply the highest level of customer care and service whether in the public eye or in the back areas.
- To prepare, cook and serve any food delegated as your responsibility ensuring that the highest possible quality is maintained and that agreed standards for food preparation and presentation are met at all times.
- To adhere to company policies and procedures in regard to checks, food labeling and dating, cleaning schedules and hygiene regulations at all times and ensuring that all the records are updated and kept.
- To assist with receiving and storage of deliveries as per company procedures.
- To be punctual for work and report directly to the supervisor or manager on duty.
- To be flexible in your work and assists your colleagues when required.
- To ensure you maintain your work area clean, hygienic and tidy state at all times.
- To wear full correct uniform at all given times whether in the public eye or back areas.
- To carry out daily and weekly procedures.
- To protect the Gross profit % through the control of wastage, stock rotation and portion control.
- To recognize the importance of good stock management and control.
- To remove and hazards and make safe the kitchen or equipment and report problems to senior chef on duty.
- To understand the restaurant’s health and safety policies and carry out the responsibilities effectively.
- To be fully aware and adhere to sickness and accident report procedures.
- To comply with all safety requirements relating to chemicals and cleaning of equipment used in the kitchen.
- To attend all meeting and training sessions in which you are required.
- To comply with any reasonable request from your superiors.
The Vesper Group would like to thank all candidates for your interest, but regret that only those qualified and match the following: (No exceptions)
Unless your experience matches our job description, we will not confirm receipt of your application. Please send your full resume details with photograph to: firstname.lastname@example.org in MS Word format as an attachment. We will then respond to you with further information on the above urgent assignment. Look forward to hearing from you.
The Vesper Group of Companies
www.vesperhouse.com | www.vespercafe.com