Chartered Accountant (CA) : Detail
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for the further process of recruitment.
You can also call us during business hours at 01-5547709 / 5547710 (Sunday-Friday)
OR you can visit our office at Kandevsthan, Kupondole , Lalitpur
JobsNepal.com reserves the right to accept or reject any or all applications without assigning any reason.
- Company: JobsNepal.com Direct Recruitment Service
- Industry: Information Technology
- Address: Kandeuta Than, Lalitpur
- Accounting and Finance
- Full Time
- 5+ years
- CA / ICWA
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
Jobsnepal.com (Nepal’s first career portal with an approach of creating a meeting point for the employers and the job seekers where each aims at meeting their individual requirements) invites application from the competent, committed, self-motivated and enthusiastic Nepalese candidates in the capacity of Chartered Accountant for our client company.
Position: Chartered Accountant (CA)
Salary: No bar for deserving candidates
- The candidate should be a qualified Chartered Accountant with a Graduate degree in Commerce
- Must have minimum 5 years of work experience in maintaining data entry work, maintaining Account-Finance, inventory control, and general management related activities
- The candidate should have proven language proficiency in English for report writing and data entry work and strong computer skills in MS Office (advanced excel, power point and internet) application
- Manages all accounting and tax requirements for the company. He/she will head up a team of people containing qualified & trainee accountants who will perform Yardi Access for Data Processing activities
- Completes assignments, adhering to internal and external Audit standards and deadlines
- Data Management and the preparation of Management of Information System (MIS) and other Reporting functions for the team
- Communications & Co-ordination between Multiple levels of the companies and overseeing the operations
- Maintains accurate information of data and has excellent communication skill in English
- Provides administrative support on all matters related to the data entry/processing
- Provides a very strong Financial accounting system, interprets invoices and understands accounting principles while entering data and maintains the data quality
- Provides training to Accountants and junior staff members
Note: Candidates should be above the age of 25.