Call for Expression of Interest (EOI) : Detail
- Company: Janahit Gramin Sewa Samittee
- Industry: Non Governmental Organization (NGO)
- Address: Chautara
- Consulting & Professional Services
- Full Time
- 5+ years
- Please check vacancy details
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
Call for Expression of Interest (EOI)
JanahitGraminSewa Samittee (JGSS) is a Sindhupalchowk based NGO, registered in 1992, is a pioneer in conducting economic development, social mobilization, local governance, poverty reduction, health, and sanitation, hygiene promotion and DRR programs in the district. JGSS, in partnership with Oxfam, is implementing the Nepal Earthquake Recovery, 2016 program. The project aims to provide assistance to the population of the most vulnerable and poor people of the earthquake affected population in its working VDCs.
I. Preparation and installation of hazards map
Under this program (DRR), JGSS is going to install the hazards maps in working VDCs/Municipality under DRR project (VDCs-9 & Municipality-1).In order to execute the above given activity, we are hiring highly skilled consultancy to prepare hazards maps of each working VDCs and Municipality.
Required consultant number: 1 (To prepare and install 10 Maps)
- Registered consultancy firm proving consultancy service to prepare GIS maps showing hazards
- Applicant with higher relevant experience in preparing the maps related to hazards and disaster.
II.To develop LDRMPs
In addition, JGSS is going to support to develop LDRMP of 5 VDCs (Listikot, Tekanpur, Palchok, Bhotenamlang & Pedku) and two wards of Melamchi Municipality (Jyamire and Phatashila). Thus, we are hiring well experienced and skilled consultant through consultancy form/organization to prepare LDRMP of abovementioned VDCs and wards of Municipality.
Required consultancy form/Organization to prepare LDRMP: 1
- Registered consultancy firm/organization proving consultancy service to develop LDRMPs
- Applicant with higher relevant experience in preparing LDRMP.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in DRR
- Applicant with higher relevant experience in preparation plan in relevant field is preferred.
- Strong people management and leadership skills
- Demonstrated ability to successfully facilitate district line agencies and stakeholder
Interested registered consultant/firms are requested to send their technical/financial proposal clearly mentioning the title of assignment and CV of team members in their email subject line by 22 Feb, 2017 before 17:00 hours to the address mentioned below.
JanahitGraminSewa Samittee, Chautara-3, Sindhupalchok,
Or email to: email@example.com
Contact Number: 011-620435