Android Developer : Detail
If you have what it takes, and are looking for a fulfilling career with a fast-paced, growing organisation, Rillmark may be the right place for you! We value teamwork and thrive on new challenges. If you agree with our work ethics, send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Company: Rillmark Pvt. Ltd.
- Industry: Information Technology
- Address: 4th Floor, Rastriya Banijya Bank Building, Maitide
- Computer - Programming
- Full Time
- Please check details below.
- Please check vacancy details
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
Rillmark Pvt Ltd (trading as Yours Digitally www.yoursdigitally.co ) is a Certified Digital Agency building innovative and unique applications and are one of the pioneers in web solutions in Nepal. We have a team of 45 existing Web Ninjas with a modern office based at the heart of Kathmandu, Maitidevi.
Opening: 3 Positions (1 senior, 2 mid-level )
Salary: Negotiable Based on Experience
Android Developer Qualification:
- A minimum of 1-year experience and strong expertise in Android App Development.
- Knowledge of web services XML, Json and restful APIs.
- Familiar with Cloud Message APIs and Push Notification.
- Knowledge of sub versioning.
- Abilities to learn, adapt and implement new technologies.
- Abilities to communicate and grow as a team.Understanding of application development frameworks like Phonegap, jQuery mobile, eMobc, etc is a plus point.
- Good understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Deep understanding of both manual and ARC memory management practices
- Should have knowledge of using SDcards – Reading and Writing
- Should have knowledge on integrating Google Maps about GPS, Location based Services
- Should be able to access Phone services (Call,SMS,MMS), Network connectivity services
- Should have some existing apps in the Google Play
- Should have gaming knowledge
What we are looking for:
- You’re a smart developer who can write clean, tested, reusable code.
- You can show innovation in the apps you craft and the solutions you create.
- Android is a passion, something you love. Providing a fantastic user experience is something you live for.
- You have a solid knowledge of the Android SDK and know how to use it to it’s potential and bend it to go beyond that.
- Java is what you are building on top of and you use the principals of OOD everyday to craft clean solutions.
- Deadlines are an opportunity and you can stay cool and calm when the pressure gets turned up.
- You know what it takes to make a great app irrespective of device or language (our apps are used around the globe
What you will be involved in:
- Using the latest frameworks.
- Work with a modular codebase, a mix of java and android libraries, built with gradle and proven with tests.
- Being challenged everyday to ‘make it better’ by improving the code, the UI, and the user experience.
- Working in an environment that enables you to get on with crafting beautiful solutions.
- Every step of the process involves the whole team, and you will be expected to have an opinion.
- Work as part of a small team of developers, currently 2 Android devs and 2 iOS devs, to build the best applications out there.
- Have a say in the way things are done, to make the apps better and the environment we work in.
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 1-3 years android experience
- Thorough understanding of design patterns
- Solid knowledge of android SDK, not just the basics Understands the fundamentals of what makes good app design and can show examples of this
- Can show examples of application architecture using modular design and extensible layouts
- Enthusiastic about Agile/Scrum/TDD development/SOLID/Software Craftsmanship
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Android Developer looking for a high impact position in a fast paced environment. If you are looking to grow and progress your career while having a direct impact on the business then we would like to hear from you.
- Friendly, competitive and creative working environment
- Attractive Salary to match your performance
- Bonus for your hard work
- Recreational Activities (Futsal and refreshment times every week, Team Events and Movie Nights )
- Quarterly Tour
- Revenue share
- Birthday Celebration
- Rapid promotion
- Lunch provided by the office.
- Online training tools and Certification.
Drop Your CV @ email: email@example.com and cc to firstname.lastname@example.org Phone No: 01-4420115