Admin/Finance Officer (AFO) : Detail
- Company: TPO Nepal
- Industry: Non Governmental Organization (NGO)
- Address: Baluwatar
- Accounting and Finance
- Full / Part Time
- 3+ years
- B. Com./BBS
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
TRANSCULTURAL PSYCHOSOCIAL ORGANIZATION NEPAL (TPO Nepal) is a leading NGO, established in 2005, working on psychosocial and mental health research, intervention design and implementation, capacity building and service provision.
TPO Nepal Regional Office, Damak under "Psychosocial Support to Bhutanese Refugee in Camp's" Project currently announces vacancy for following position:
Post Title: Admin/Finance Officer (AFO)
Duty Station: TPO Nepal, Damak, Nepal
Service Contract: Service Contract
Duration: Till December 2017 with possibility of extension
Number: 1 (One)
Duties and responsibilities:
- Under the guidance and supervision of the Finance and Admin Manager, AFO will perform financial duties.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or Business Studies or similar level of related field from a recognized university.
- At least three years of experience working in administration, financial management, procurement & Logistic support with INGO/NGO administrative management will be preferable.
- Good time management, staff supervision & administrative skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent English - Speaking and writing skills.
Job Description (Expected Requirements):
- Motivated and Hardworking.
- Ability to operate accounting software (Tally).
- Ability to analyze financial data, prepare financial reports, statements & projections.
- Fluent in written & spoken English.
- Working experience with Bhutanese refugee project will be given high priority.
To apply, please send a curriculum vitae, photo and a letter of intent (explaining why you think you are suitable) mentioning expected salary with subject head as "Application for the post of Admin/Finance Officer Field Office (FO) Damak" to firstname.lastname@example.org by 26th April, 2017 (5:00PM Sharp). Or direct to:
The Project Manager
Psychosocial support to Bhutanese Refugee Project
Trans-cultural Psychosocial Organization Nepal (TPO Nepal)
Field Office: Aadarsha Marga, Damak-10, Jhapa, Nepal
No telephone enquiries please. Only short listed candidates will be notified and invited for interview to TPO Nepal Office