Accountant : Detail
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for the further process of recruitment.
You can also call us during business hours at 01-5547709 / 5547710 (Sunday-Friday)
OR you can visit our office at Kandevsthan, Kupondole , Lalitpur
JobsNepal.com reserves the right to accept or reject any or all applications without assigning any reason.
- Company: JobsNepal.com Direct Recruitment Service
- Industry: Information Technology
- Address: Kandeuta Than, Lalitpur
- Accounting and Finance
- Full Time
- 2+ years
- Graduate (Bachelors)
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
Jobsnepal.com (Nepal’s first career portal with an approach of creating a meeting point for the employers and the job seekers where each aims at meeting their individual requirements) invites application from the competent, committed, self-motivated and enthusiastic Nepalese candidates in the capacity of Accountant for our client company.
A reputed company based in Kathmandu.
- MBA/MBS Running or BBA/BBS Passed. CA/ACCA Running or Pass
- 2-3 Years in relative field
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Monitor daily cash balances and prepare cash forecast.
- Ensure compliance with operating line of credit debt covenants.
- Review and approve all corporate invoices.
- Oversee monthly deal-related invoice.
- Review plane accounting and allocate costs associated with the plane.
- Supervise and review monthly closing process including foreign offices.
- Prepare month-end consolidation.
- Provide direction to foreign Controllers on various accounting issues.
- Coordinate the preparation of tax return and year-end review with outside accountants.
- Prepare monthly financial package.
- Special projects
- Salary Per Month: 25,000.00 (Negotiable)
- PF 10% of Basic Salary
- Bonus as per bonus act
- Others benefits are as per organizational HR guidelines
Note: Preference would be given to female candidates.