Accountant : Detail
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for the further process of recruitment.
You can also call us during business hours at 01-5547709 / 5547710 (Sunday-Friday)
OR you can visit our office at Kandevsthan, Kupondole , Lalitpur
JobsNepal.com reserves the right to accept or reject any or all applications without assigning any reason.
- Company: JobsNepal.com Direct Recruitment Service
- Industry: Information Technology
- Address: Kandeuta Than, Lalitpur
- Accounting and Finance
- Full Time
- 2+ years
- Graduate (Bachelors)
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
Jobsnepal.com (Nepal’s first career portal with an approach of creating a meeting point for the employers and the job seekers where each aims at meeting their individual requirements) invites application from the competent, committed, self-motivated and enthusiastic Nepalese candidates in the capacity of Accountant for our client company.
A reputed College situated in Kathmandu.
Job Position: Accountant (Male/Female)
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Maintain all accounting ledgers.
- Create weekly, monthly, and annual income statement, balance sheet, and cash flow statement.
- Maintain credit ledgers.
- Reconciling and auditing ledger entries against bank statement and financial statements.
- Handling cash
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Management.
- At least two-year experience in accounting software.
- Must have two wheeler driving license.
Salary: Rs. 15,000 to 18,000 per month
Working hour: 6:30 am to 2:00 pm