Accountant (Fine dining Restaurant) : Detail
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for the further process of recruitment.
You can also call us during business hours at 01-5547709 / 5547710 (Sunday-Friday)
OR you can visit our office at Kandevsthan, Kupondole , Lalitpur
JobsNepal.com reserves the right to accept or reject any or all applications without assigning any reason.
- Company: JobsNepal.com Direct Recruitment Service
- Industry: Information Technology
- Address: Kandeuta Than, Lalitpur
- Accounting and Finance
- Full Time
- 1+ years
- Graduate (Bachelors)
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
Jobsnepal.com (Nepal’s first career portal with an approach of creating a meeting point for the employers and the job seekers where each aims at meeting their individual requirements) invites application from the competent, committed, self-motivated and enthusiastic Nepalese candidates in the capacity of Accountant for our client company.
Accountant (Fine dining Restaurant)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reconciling the orders which have been taken with receipts.
- Identifying the inconsistencies in the software which is available for supporting this process.
- Comparing the receipts with inventory and adjusting budget accordingly.
- Managing the payroll and payments and preparing the deposit slips after having reconciled the cash and credit cards.
- Making the deposits at the banks whenever necessary.
- Handling diverse types of accounts and accounting transactions.
- Keeping records of the financial transactions and verifying the records related to the restaurant transactions.
- Preparing weekly checks and also maintaining bank balance records.
- Preparing invoices, making bills etc., preparing the profit and loss sheets of the restaurant for the annual record.
- Using accounting software for completing the bookkeeping tasks efficiently.
- Filing financial formalities and checking them correctly to avoid any discrepancy.
- Recording information associated with accounts and saving them for future correspondence.
- Proven food and beverage management experience
- Working knowledge of various computer software programs (MS Office, restaurant management software, POS)
- Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently
- Ability to manage personnel and meet financial targets
- Al least Bachelor’s degree holder in finance with some experience in Hotels and Restaurants are highly encouraged
- Salary is negotiable based on the performance and experience