Accountant (Female) : Detail
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for the further process of recruitment.
You can also call us during business hours at 01-5547709 / 5547710 (Sunday-Friday)
OR you can visit our office at Kandevsthan, Kupondole , Lalitpur
JobsNepal.com reserves the right to accept or reject any or all applications without assigning any reason.
- Company: JobsNepal.com Direct Recruitment Service
- Industry: Information Technology
- Address: Kandeuta Than, Lalitpur
- Accounting and Finance
- Full Time
- 2+ years
- Graduate (Bachelors)
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
Jobsnepal.com (Nepal’s first career portal with an approach of creating a meeting point for the employers and the job seekers where each aims at meeting their individual requirements) invites application from the competent, committed, self-motivated and enthusiastic Nepalese candidates in the capacity of Accountant for our client company.
A well known NGO situated at Kathmandu.
Job Title: Accountant (Female)
Offered Salary: Rs. 32,000 per month
- Minimum education should be college graduates. However, candidates having master's degree will be preferred
- Should possess good communication skill in English language (It is mandatory because the candidate has to communicate with international parties)
- Should be proficient in Accounting Software
- Should have a minimum of 2 years experience in Accounts
- Should have own two wheeler and driving license (not compulsarily)
- Should have knowledge of VAT and TAX system as per policies of Govt. of Nepal
- Preparing asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information
- Maintaining all accounting ledgers.
- Creating weekly, monthly, and annual income statement, balance sheet, and cash flow statement
- Maintaining credit ledgers.
- Reconciling and auditing ledger entries against bank statement and financial statements