Accountant : Detail
- Company: SAHAMATI
- Industry: Non Governmental Organization (NGO)
- Address: Gaindakot-5, Nawalparasi District
- Accounting and Finance
- Full Time
- 2+ years
- Graduate (Bachelors)
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
SAHAMATI a non-government, not profit making and member based social development organization invites application for the following positions to conduct a partnership program with Lutheran World Relief on Citrus Market Development Project-IV. The program will be implemented in Bulingtar and Bungdikali Village Councils of Nawalparasi District; Devghat, Bandipur and Anbukhaireni Rural Municipality of Tanahun District, Gorkha and Palungtar Municipality and Sahid Lakhan Village Council of Gorkha District of Nepal.
We are currently seeking qualified candidates for the following positions. Interested applicants should demonstrate capabilities to perform the duties and have the qualifications mentioned-below:
Designation: Account Officer-1 (one)
Aptitude on logistic arrangement and procurement management having daily administration, developing budgets, Legal compliance, follow the organizational policies, well knowledge on national policies such as tax policy, tracking budget expenses, accounting, managing processes, reporting research results, management proficiency, coordination, motivating others, guiding accounting staffs, familiarized on different financial reporting system, dead line oriented, capability to work under pressure
- Bachelor in Management stream with 2 years experience in similar work
- Well skilled on motorbike driving having updated driving license
Project Period: 1st September 2017 to 31st August 2019
Qualified candidates should submit their application to email@example.com. The application must include,
- A cover letter clearly describing your experiences and competencies that meet the position requirement along with CV
- Minimum of two references with contact details (mobile and e-mail), which should include his/her current employer
The last date for submission of application is close of business 17th August 2017
Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Special Instructions for Applicants: Please apply directly through the email address provided.
"SAHAMATI is an Equal Opportunity Employer”