Abroad Study Counselor : Detail
Mon, 30 Oct 2017
About the Company
- Company: Future Quest International Education Consultancy Nepal Pvt.Ltd
- Industry: Education
- Address: Opposite US Embassy, Maharajgunj, Kathmandu
- Abroad Study
- Full / Part Time
- 1+ years
- Graduate (Bachelors)
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
- Counseling walk-in prospective students, their parents/guardians for Study in the USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand.
- Applying to different Institutes/ Colleges/Universities on behalf of students
- Advising and Assisting students for preparing required documents.
- Communicating with education providers/ representatives via email, phone etc.
- Visa processing for students and visitors.
- Researching and keeping updated on admission rules and country-specific overseas students' admission regulations.
- Making presentations on different institutes/colleges/universities for in-house staffs to keep everyone updated.
- Updating front desk staffs on any changes in admission rules or visa rules.
- Coming up with innovative ideas to promote the business.
- Counseling students over the telephone.
- Record keeping and reporting to the management on weekly basis
- Any other duties that are deemed necessary by the management.
- Fairly good knowledge about abroad study requirements specific to each country listed above.
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English.
- Excellent IT skills, Word, Excel, Email, Internet, Google Docs, CRM etc.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good time management skills.
- Positive attitude.
- Willingness to learn and grow as a professional.
- Friendly and customer focussed.
- Good Telephonic etiquette.
- People person.