Tekvortex is a leading IT services company specializing in delivering and optimizing best of breed IT solutions from the initial phase of scoping the requirements, up to the final delivery, maintenance and continuous upgrade for medium and large sized enterprises around the globe since 2012. Since its inception it has been a trusted partner and a recognized leader in providing enterprise application development, systems integration and solution delivery services.
With a unique focus on building strong, collaborative relationships with clients, Tekvortex has created a solid reputation for exceeding our client expectations with quality work and fast delivery turnaround. We also have special expertise in custom software development – providing specialized products, IT services a
click here to view more company profile...
Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
This is a professional opening requiring a minimum of 2 year of experience in the software industry. Our team consist of an energetic group of passionate strategic thinkers, creative minds and technical specialists.
Currently, we are seeking skilled web design and development all-rounders to be key team players in our dynamic development team and provide full stack development solutions to several of our key clients. The candidates will be part of our expert team managing the Research and Development of leading enterprise products and services deployed globally.
- Proficiency in one or more of these sets of programming language/framework – Python/Django, Ruby/Rails, PHP
- Strong understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards
- Strong database concepts - Relational as well as NoSQL (MongoDB preferred)
- Design experience using tools such as Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, etc.
- Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, etc.
- Basic knowledge of Linux commands
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced Agile environment, learn rapidly and master diverse technologies
- Strong English communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good attitude and strong work ethics
- Functional knowledge or hands on experience working with Web Services (REST/SOAP)
- Familiarity with Statistics and Machine Learning
- Experience working with Apache or Nginx web server
- Experience in responsive web designing
- Experience of working with Amazon Web Services
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code using best software development practices
- Create layout/user interface using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
* Candidates with different stream of education but having sufficient relevant experience in Software Industry may also apply
* Candidates with lesser experience but excellent academics and technical skills may apply for junior level positions
* Remuneration and benefits no constraints for the deserving candidates
|Web Designing and Programming|
|B.E. in Computer Science|
|08 Nov, 17|
|07 Dec, 17|