SeeLogic LTD is an award-winning CRM consultancy that specialises in supplying, deploying and supporting CRM solutions either on premise, on the web or in the cloud. SeeLogic is one of the leading Microsoft Gold CRM partners as well as a highly respected Microsoft Gold Authorised Education Partner. SeeLogic has strong partnerships with all other major providers such as Infor, Sage and Salesforce. We consult on Business Process Mapping, SharePoint, Office 365, Data Migration and Digital Transformation.
For our clients, this means we provide exemplary impartial advice and support on a wide range of services. For our staff, it means we provide experience and training, grounded in all systems and with multiple methodologies. At SeeLogic we t
click here to view more company profile...
Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
Job Title: Web Developer
Department/Group: Sales & Marketing
Level/Salary Range: Dependent on experience
HR Contact: Helen Gurung
Job Category: Web Developer
Line Manager: Operations manager /Marketing Manager
Travel Required: None
Position Type: Full Time
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The role of Web Developer is important within SeeLogic, with responsibilities including the development and health ofSeeLogic’s website as well as the development of new client websites.The Web Developer will be responsible for technical aspects of web development including rolling out web development as a client service withinSeeLogic’s development team.
The main responsibilities include:
- To be responsible for the front and back-end developmentand maintenance of SeeLogic’s website/s so that is easy to navigate, has a strong SEO score, fast load speed and responsive design.
- To work with SeeLogic’s Web Designer to add new innovative content to the website in line with the Marketing Manager’s plans.
- To regularly check website for technical issues such as malware, broken links, file 404 issues and to put in place immediate resolutions or escalate if necessary.
- To manage Google Webmaster, update Robots.Txt as needed, ensure site index and crawl index are working and trouble shoot any issues that appear.
- To implement new content, webpages and basic web tools on SeeLogic.co.uk as provided by Marketing Manager
- To support Projects Team in the productising of web design/development as a client service.
- To be responsible for updating own knowledge of web design & development and stay up-to-date on best practice and techniques by reading relevant blogs, forums and articles.
SKILLS, INTERESTS & QUALITIES
- Experience of PHP 5 and OOP beneficial
- Extensive knowledge and experience of building WordPress CMS websites using the best practice & de-facto standard plugins.
- Experience working with WordPress at a PHP code level:
o Knowledge of existing inbuilt WordPress functions
o Creation of custom post types
o Creation of plugins/widgets written to conform with the WordPress coding standards
o Creation of clean, logical, well-documented and re-usable code
o Theme/Template integration
o Knowledge of WordPress Network (Multisite) beneficial
o Knowledge and experience of web accessibility
o Knowledge and experience of creating SEO friendly websites
o Good understanding of cross-platform and cross-browser issues
o Use of jQuery / AJAX / Prototype / script.aculo.us an advantage
- Interest in the latest web technologies
- Good organizational and planning skills
- Drive, motivation & initiative
- Team player
- High attention to detail
- Good understanding of English both written and verbal.
|Computer - Web Development|
|Please check vacancy details|
|17 Apr, 17|
|16 May, 17|