Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
The Web Designer is responsible for web site design/web apps/ mobile apps/ graphics design. He/She works closely with all technical teams across the organization. He/She actively contributes to maintain a good team spirit and quality team work. He/She is responsible for delivering quality results on the projects, and in a timely and effective manner.
- Analyze clients’ requirements and research the feasibility as well as market trends for the design.
- Carry out all design activities focusing on User experience.
- Create wire frame: focus on User Interface and User Experience.
- Build visual design layouts: efficiency on Usability, pixel perfect design, aesthetic design, appropriate color combination, well aligned layout, innovative, creativity.
- Develop front end for the designs: HTML and CSS should be W3C validate (except some projects), well minimal and managed markup, CSS should be high level engineering coding.
- Integrate front end development: programming logic should understand and integrate.
- Test browser compatibility: test five browsers with their up to 3 previous versions: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Opera, Safari.
- Design and develop front end for responsive web design: well managed layout in all devices.
- Fix bugs at all steps of the process: Fast and efficient problem solving.
- Actively contribute to develop and improve the corporate knowledge base (best practices, knowledge sharing across the whole organization).
- Teamwork: proactively initiate, develop, and maintain effective working relationships with team members; demonstrate the ability to cooperate with a variety of people and achieve results; share acquired skills with team members through formal and informal channels.
- Education: Bachelor or Master Degree in Relevant field.
- Demonstrated 2 years of work experience in Web Design and Development;
- Knowledge of ASP.NET programming is an advantage;
- Expert knowledge of Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Illustrator and other relevant tools;
- Proficiencies in HTML/HTML 5, Web 3.0 and CSS 3;
- Solid knowledge of Open Source Web applications such as Joomla, SageFrame, WordPress, Magento is an advantage;
- Sketching and illustration skills is an advantage;
- Able to design reusable objects and to understands browser specific compatibility issues;
- Understand the benefits of the various design methodologies and object oriented environments and object oriented design;
- Able to deal handle sensitive information and to communicate tactfully;
- Innovative, creative, efficient communicator
- Solid problem solving skills;
Please send your CV and Cover letter in email:email@example.com
Only Shortlisted candidates will be invited for the selection process.
|Computer - Web Design|
|0 NRs per hour|
|Full Time / Contract|
|Please check details below.|
|11 May, 17|
|10 Jun, 17|