click here to view more company profile...
Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
Responsible for the design and management of all creative and technical design projects Ensure projects are delivered on time and that each meets the client brief Manage a team of junior web designers, providing training as and when necessary Produce design collateral and website mock-ups for use in client pitches Work with a team of UX designers to ensure all designs deliver great user experience Ensure every design produced, whether its a banner or new website template, delivers an effective experience across desktop, mobile and tablet Liaise with clients to collect briefs and ensure all work produced meets their standards Oversee the design of all mobile apps.
- Expert with the Adobe Creative Suite
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience working in the digital sector
- Excellent HTML5 and CSS3 knowledge
- Experience of managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong team management skills A good understanding of UX/UI
- Agency experience highly desirable
- Experience of responsive and mobile design
- Knowledge of PHP would be a definite bonus
- An extensive portfolio which demonstrates your professional experience with responsive design, typography,
- UX/UI design and your creativity.
- Design web pages, mobile view layouts and logos.
- Ensure the web responsiveness in designs.
- Manage wordpress sites.
|Web Designing and Programming|
|B.E. in Computer Science|
|03 Jan, 18|
|01 Feb, 18|
Special Instructions for Applicants:
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV.