Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
Job Title: Web Designer/ Creative Designer
No. of vacancy: 5
- Competitive Salary
- Amazing team of enthusiasts where learning never goes down
- Breakfast, Lunch, Snacks, Tea & Beverages with other refreshments
- Flexible and friendly working environment
- Highly generous salary and no bar for deserving candidates
- 6 months Performance Review
- Multiple (English New Year, Nepali New Year, Dashain, Performance Bonus) and Project Bonus
- Traveling allowance based on distance from workstation.
- Adventurous excursion through RWS Social Club on timely manner.
Experience: 1+ years
- 1+ years’ experience in Web and Graphic Design
- Need to be creative and innovative
- Experience in CSS3/HTML5, pixel perfect layouts
- Responsive design and Bootstrap experience is must
- Experience in WordPress Themes design will be added advantage
- Knowledge of Conceptual design will be plus point.
- The experience of Less, SaaS, Ajax/jQuery, Angular JS, Node JS will be plus point.
- Experience in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Sketch and other such graphics software will be plus point
- Excellent experience of project management
Any Other Specific Requirement:
- Develop WordPress Themes and Plugins
- Modify/customize themes per requirements
- Ready for instant support on debugging and fixing small tweaks
- Deploy on Dev /Staging server or on live server
- Follow international and company's own coding standard to achieve the great results
- Analyze and plan the whole project before start
- Handle updates, take initiation to complete the project based on timely manner
- Set and goal the targets
- Conduct knowledge sharing session via presentation
- Should be always ready for new tools and techniques to improve own professional skills
- Discuss with team for help and support each other
- Create documentation after project completion
Apply via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
"Note: We are looking for few energetic candidates as an intern who is eager to learn and grow with the company".
|Please check vacancy details|
|02 Mar, 17|
|01 Apr, 17|