Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
Web Content/Creative Writer
5 Mid level Position ( Salary- 15-25k Provided Based on Experience )
- Extensively research the Commerce and related Marketing categories to become an expert and then produce (write, edit, format) all content from scratch within that category, with a particular focus on blog posts, on-site pages, e-mailers, and byline articles.
- Able to create informative and persuasive content for multiple digital channels to attain measurable marketing objectives and increase brand awareness and target audience engagement.
- Network with other experts and thought leaders inside and outside the company to stay abreast of trends and identify new ideas for content.
- Manage multiple social channels (Facebook, YouTube, Google+, Pinterest, community message boards and community engagement, Blogger activation, etc.)
- Search for relevant content by monitoring different resources and responding and commenting on user generated content
- Continually amending, revising or redeveloping adverts or campaigns as per response/feedback.
- Proof reading copy to check spelling and grammar,style of writing, amending, revising or redeveloping adverts or campaigns in response to feedback from the creative team
- Collaborates with other members of the project team (both at the agency and at the client) to achieve the best possible user experience
- Experience on script writing is prefered.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Arts,communication,journalism or related fields preferred.
- Comprehensive knowledge of online research with excellent analytical skills
- Passion for creating great user experiences with actionable knowledge of the digital landscape including current industry and user trends.
- 1+ years of experience writing interactive content – especially helpful if experience is across modalities including web and magazines
- Experience with Agile development process a plus.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work through ambiguity, prioritize, be flexible, and manage multiple deadlines simultaneously
- Friendly, competitive and creative working environment
- Attractive Salary to match your performance
- Bonus/Incentive for your hard work
- Laptops, tablets and smartphones*
- Recreational Activities (Futsal and refreshment times every week , Team Events and Movie Nights )
- Quarterly Tour
- Revenue share
- Birthday Celebration
- Rapid promotion
- Lunch provided by the office.
- Inhouse/Online training tools and Certification.
Freshers are also encouraged to apply for paid Internship. ( Salary - 4-6k )
|15000 NRs per month|
|Please check vacancy details|
|25 Jul, 17|
|24 Aug, 17|