Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
Rillmark Pvt Ltd is a certified IT Company / Digital Agency building innovative and unique applications and are the one of the pioneers in web solutions in Nepal. We have a team of 35 existing Web Ninjas with a modern office based in the heart of Kathmandu, Maitidevi.
Position: Ecommerce CMS Brand Manager ( Opening - 3), Ecommerce Junior / Interns No of Openings: 10
We have urgent openings for 3 E-ecommerce CMS Brand Manager/Team Lead and 10 Interns to work on multi-national clients’ web projects.
The priority is that candidates must have excellent verbal and written English language skills to be able to comprehend both incoming and outgoing communication with clients based in different countries in the world (primarily in UK, USA, Germany, Italy).
Ecommerce CMS Brand Manager / Team Lead Job Responsibilities/Requirements
- Very good knowledge of Product Data / Catalogue Management and Content Management Systems ( EpiServer, Magento,PrestaShop,WooCommerce or any other E-commerce CMS platforms experiance is prefered. )
- Very good knowledge of Data Capture:
- Word Processing & Formatting
- Document Image Processing
- Large Volume Data Processing (Form, Word, Image, Survey, Check, Resume Processing )
- Mailing List Compilation Services
- Very good knowledge of embedded HTML/CSS and UI/UX Design
- Very good understanding to web design and development principles and cycle
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in Graphic Design, Social Media, Internet Marketing,SEO
- Strong research and analytical skills
- In-depth understanding of the Client's current products and future concepts
- A willingness to listen
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Drive for results and leaderships skills
- Writing and presenting reports to clients and senior management
- Overseeing a team of junior staff
- Coordinating internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time and within scope
- Ensuring resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
Salary: 20,000 - 45,000 Based on Experiance
Education: Great educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or IT engineering
Ecommerce Interns No of Openings: 10
Salary: 5-8 K*
The interns will be supporting the Ecommerce Brand Manager and will need to perform above tasks under supervision.
Interns / Juniors
- English Language must be fluent on both speaking & Writing.
- Sound knowledge of HTML5, CSS3,PHP and related fileds.
- Highly motivated, flexible individual who can work independently or in a team.
- Responsible for maintaining quality assurance and control in accordance to project requirements
- Basic Knowledge of MS office package.
- Education required +2 and above in computer related fields.
- Experienced individuals should include the description of the project that they have accomplished. Fresh graduates can include the description and accomplishments of the Major Project that they have completed in their final year.
Receptionist / Front Desk Officer / Office Secretary Female -1
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Maintains telecommunication system
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Telephone Skills, Verbal Communication, Microsoft Office Skills
- Documentation experienced
- Must be intermediate passe.
Eligible candidates are requested to send their updated CV by 6th March 2017 at email@example.com. Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview.
Intermediate / Bachelors Degree from a reputed university having excellent leadership, communication and interpersonal skills and should be ready to work in a purely work oriented culture
- Friendly, competitive and creative working environment
- Attractive Salary to match your performance
- Bonus/Incentive for your hard work
- Laptops, tablets and smartphones
- Recreational Activities (Futsal and refreshment times every week , Team Events and Movie Nights )
- Quarterly Tour
- Revenue share
- Birthday Celebration
- Rapid promotion
- Lunch provided by the office.
- Inhouse/Online training tools and Certification.
Drop Your CV @ email: firstname.lastname@example.org and cc email@example.com
|45000 NRs per month|
|Please check details below.|
|27 Feb, 17|
|27 Mar, 17|